Admission is open to all irrespective of caste, creeds and community. Application for the admission should be made on printed form available in the school office or you can download the same form from our website. No admission will be considered until all specified requirements are met and will not be answered for rejection of any application for admission.
1. The following certificates are to be attached to the application for admission
Original Birth Certificate
Latest Progress Report from the previous school
Recent Medical Report signed by the registered doctor
Transfer Certificate by the previous school
2 Passport Size Photographs
2. The Concerned Education Officer should sign the T. C. if the student belongs to other state.
3. T.C. will be accepted from the recognized school only.
4. T.C. should be countersigned by appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of that country in India if the student is from abroad.
5. Admission will be confirmed only after the payment of non-refundable fees.
6. Following are the steps for online admission process
Download this PDF form and fill in all the correct details!
Bring or send your form to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay the administrative fee - payable on line via this link
We shall process your admission and update you with our final decision within 10 days of receiving payment and all documentation.
7. In case of withdrawal of a student at the end of the academic year, the parent should notify the intention in writing before February. "Three Months" notice is required for any withdrawal during the academic year, failing which security deposit will be forfeited. T.C. will not be issued unless all dues will be cleared and accounts of the school are settled.
8. Parents or local guardians are permitted to take their ward out on weekends with the written application.